Friday, June 28, 2013

The Political Garbage Chute | A Politcalocalypse!





What kind of America are you planning on leaving behind? --James

"One time a dear friend of mine asked me how I can keep myself so energetic and engaged about politics without losing my mind. After putting the bong, crack pipe, mescaline, mushroom caps, peyote and Gatorade down and thinking about it, I told her that in my estimation there were two reasons. One, I have a sickness -- I can't not think about this stuff. Secondly, and by far most importantly, because I believe that my most important job as a citizen of this country, and moreover the world, it to make the world a better place. I have an ideal America -- and indeed an ideal Planet Earth -- that I'd like to leave behind, not just for my kids, but every kid, every subsequent person who comes in to sweep up after I've left the stage."

No comments: