Thursday, May 03, 2007

How True

One of the joys of DailyKos, a generally dark and dreary place, is Cheers and Jeers. Today they pretty well sum up the intellectual depth of Bu$hCo:

And now...Great Moments in Presidential Greatness!

George Washington: "I have no other view than to promote the public good, and am unambitious of honors not founded in the approbation of my Country."

Abraham Lincoln: "With malice toward none, and with charity for all..."

Franklin Roosevelt: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

George W. Bush: "I'm the commander guy!!"

Now back to Cheers and Jeers...


Note: I'm not slamming DK.... it's a site I visit multiple times during the day, and generally read in depth. It's just that given the current situation(s), the content is generally dark and often depressing. The people that post regularly are all progressives with heart and brains and the ability to analyze news in depth, which is why I say it's dark and dreary, since the news is unremittingly dark and dreary, altho less so than, oh so, BEFORE last Nov 7th.

No comments: