Monday, August 28, 2006

Justice Triumphs?

New T-shirt for John Mark Karr: My Prosecutor went to Bangkok and All I Got was this Lousy Plane Ride"

Apparently, despite the fact that he was a pretty obvious loon, and most probably nowhere near Denver when JonBenet Ramsey died, and the fact that they did almost no prelim work, the Colorado authorities have decided not to prosecute JMK after all. If I lived in Boulder, I'd be pretty pissed about the incredible expenditure (wasted) to send everyone over to BKK then bring JMK back to the US (starched white linen, anyone?) Wouldn't a preliminary DNA test, BEFORE the entire DA staff headed to Sin City, might have made a little sense? I mean, the guy's a nutcase, but if we start flying every nutcase to Boulder, Washington will be empty and Beauprez might have a chance! :)

No comments: