Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pakistan Pissed

When I first heard about the airstrikes on the Pakistani border yesterday, my first thought was in this day of computer assisted everything and GPS, how could those morons miss that badly? Then, as the day and the story developed, we learned that we had AIMED at Pakistani targets. My first thought then was how could we be so stupid?

Then, it turns out we were aiming at Al Zawahiri, and my first thought was bet we killed ten pregnant women, children, and some goats, but no terrorists. And, according to Pakistan, my third first thoughts were pretty accurate. Apparently, the tips the CIA was acting on were just a little off.

I have a tip for the CIA drone operators. Zawahiri will be at Rumsfeld's office today at 1, then at Blair House, at 2, and Oval Office at 3. Do with the information what you will.

No comments: